How many miles are your truck drivers wasting with poorly planned routes and empty loads?
- Save $15,000/year with better truck route planning
- Better dispatch control with real-time tracking in BigRoad
How many miles are your truck drivers wasting with poorly planned routes and empty loads? BigRoad helps you optimize route planning with real-time tracking of your fleet. See the location of all your trucks in real-time from our web-based fleet manager with Google Maps. Use truck specific routing apps like SmartTruckRoute, launched easily right from within the free BigRoad mobile app.
Did you know that the average fleet will run an extra 3,000 to 10,000 miles each year (between 3-10% of total miles) because of poor route planning, driver preference and poor decision making based.
Here's how a typical ten-truck fleet can easily save $15,000 or more a year by optimizing trucking routes through better fleet tracking with BigRoad:
|Miles per year/driver:||100,000|
|% optimized out-of-route miles:||x 3%|
|10 truck fleet:||x 10|
|Savings per mile:||$0.75|
Route tracking in BigRoad Fleet web site
Need more reasons to get BigRoad for your fleet today?
- Save $9,000/year on custom GPS hardware
- Save $10,000/year with real-time fleet tracking
- Save $10,000/year with better driver logs
- Save $9,000/year on HOS audits and fines
- Save $5,000/year on driver faxing
Sign-up for BigRoad Fleet Today!
Only $15 per truck/month
Call us: 888-305-8777